Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome guest writer Jay Summerfelt

I would like to welcome Jay Summerfelt as a guest writer on the Adventures of a Bellinghammer blog.

He used to post quite frequently on his blog over at The War Is Coming - Perspective from the sidelines of the culture war...

Let me introduce Jay by describing our history. I first met Jay when he was hired on were I work. Two first impressions I had of him were the portrait of Thomas Jefferson he had hanging in his office cubicle and his computer background which lets just say emphasized his support for 2nd Amendment rights. Over time we became good friends.

When the Presidential campaign started heating up I became an early fan of Romney, then Fred Thompson. When I mentioned this to Jay he asked me if I had ever heard of Ron Paul. Of course the rest is history. Although Jay isn't involved in party politics he was the impetus for me and at least two other co-workers learning about Ron Paul, realizing how far our Country has strayed from its Constitutional Republic roots and getting more active in the political process. Now the tables are turned and I'm the one trying to convince him to get more active in the process.

As you'll soon see Jay has a knack for writing posts that are very informative and thought provoking.

1 comment:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I'm pleased to learn that you're getting him back into writing again--I'll be keeping an eye out for it.